Diva, a Liquid Staking protocol on the Ethereum network, leverages Distributed Validator Technology (DVT). By participating in Diva, stakers are rewarded with divETH, a Liquid Staking Token that automatically gains value from Ethereum’s staking rewards, eliminating the need to manage any infrastructure. Operators utilize a Distributed Validation (Diva) client to fulfill their staking responsibilities and earn rewards.
As part of its initiative to engage the Ethereum community, Diva is conducting an airdrop, distributing a total of 100,000,000 DIVA tokens. Those eligible to claim these free tokens include Diva OG contributors, ETH stakers, community members, and Ethereum core developers.
To participate in the airdrop, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Diva airdrop claim page.
2. Connect your Ethereum wallet.
3. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be able to claim free DIVA tokens.
Eligible recipients encompass the following groups:
– Diva OG contributors, which includes early supporters, researchers, developers, advisors, and community members.
– Ethereum Stakers from platforms like EthStaker, Rocketpool, SSV, Lido, Dappnode, and others.
– Community members from Gnosis, Uniswap, ENS, AAVE, Maker, Aragon, and other DAOs.
– Contributors to the Ethereum staking development and ecosystem.
Please note that the DIVA tokens, upon launch, are initially non-transferable. The future transferability of the tokens will be determined by DIVA’s Delegated token holders.
For more detailed information about the airdrop, refer to the Medium article provided.
Don’t miss out on new airdrops, be sure to follow us on Twitter!