Polygon zkEVM, the leading scaling solution based on the Ethereum Virtual Machine, offers seamless compatibility with existing smart contracts, developer tools, and wallets. By utilizing Zero-Knowledge proofs, Polygon zkEVM reduces transaction costs, boosts throughput, and maintains the security standards of Ethereum L1.
Recently, the mainnet of Polygon zkEVM was launched. According to the FAQ section on their website, MATIC will potentially be used for staking and governance in the future. Additionally, the founder mentioned in a tweet the possibility of an airdrop involving an existing token. This suggests that early users of Polygon zkEVM may receive an airdrop of MATIC, a new token, or even both.
To get started, follow these steps:
1. Visit the homepage of Polygon zkEVM.
2. Click on “Add zkEVM network” to integrate Polygon zkEVM with your wallet.
3. Proceed to the bridge provided by Polygon zkEVM.
4. You will need some ETH to cover transaction fees. You can acquire ETH from Binance and withdraw it to your wallet.
5. Utilize the bridge to transfer ETH from the Ethereum network to Polygon zkEVM.
6. Explore the ecosystem section on the website and engage with various dApps.
7. Consider using Orbiter Finance, as bridging assets through it could potentially make you eligible for the speculative airdrop of Orbiter Finance. Alternatively, you can stake assets with 0VIX to increase your likelihood of qualifying for the 0VIX speculative airdrop.
8. Experiment with other dApps as well, as doing so may further enhance your chances of being eligible for a potential airdrop.
It’s important to note that while Polygon zkEVM has mentioned the future use of MATIC for staking and governance, and the founder has hinted at a possible airdrop involving an existing token, there is no guarantee that an airdrop will occur or that they will introduce their own token. The mentioned possibilities are purely speculative.
Don’t miss out on new airdrops, be sure to follow us on Twitter!