Neutron, the highly secure permission-less smart contract platform for Interchain DeFi, is powered by Tendermint and built with the Cosmos SDK. It provides developers with the ability to launch smart contracts and offers tools for interoperability with other protocols and appchains.
As part of a special promotion, Neutron is conducting an airdrop of 70,000,000 NTRN tokens to ATOM stakers and accounts that voted on Prop 72. To be eligible for the free NTRN tokens, users must have staked at least 1 ATOM by November 19th, 2022, and have participated in the voting process for Prop 72, regardless of their voting choice (Yes, No, Abstain, or NoWithVeto), and whether they voted directly or through a validator.
To claim the tokens, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Visit the Neutron airdrop claim page.
2. Connect your Kepl wallet to the claim page.
3. If you meet the eligibility criteria, the claim page will display the amount of tokens you can claim.
4. Users who staked at least 1 ATOM by November 19th, 2022, and accounts that voted on Prop 72 are eligible to claim the tokens, regardless of their voting choice and method.
5. Make sure you have ATOM or axlUSDC available to cover the transaction fees.
6. If you don’t have ATOM, you can acquire it from Binance and then transfer it to your Keplr wallet on the Cosmos Hub.
7. Bridge your ATOM from the Cosmos Hub to Neutron using the TFM IBC bridge.
8. Once the above steps are completed, you can proceed to claim your tokens.
9. Please note that the tokens will be vested over a period of 3 months but can be unlocked earlier by participating in the lockdrop program.
10. The deadline for claiming the tokens is September 3rd, 2023. Failure to claim them by this date will result in the tokens being reclaimed by the DAO.
11. For more detailed information about the airdrop, refer to this article.
Don’t miss out on new airdrops, be sure to follow us on Twitter!