PulseChain, a blockchain built upon an Ethereum fork, introduces several key features such as delegated proof of stake validators, shorter 3-second blocks, no mining, no inflation, and a fee-burning mechanism.
Here is a step-by-step guide to understanding the process:
1. PulseChain has officially launched its main net and executed the Ethereum fork, ensuring the duplication of all ETH, ERC20 tokens, and NFT balances.
2. Any ETH, ERC20 tokens, and NFTs held in your crypto wallet until May 10th have been replicated on the PulseChain network, starting from block 17233000.
3. For instance, 1 ETH on Ethereum will be equivalent to 1 PLS on PulseChain, and 1 SHIB on Ethereum will be equal to 1 SHIB on PulseChain.
4. There is no need for any manual action on your part. Once you switch your network to PulseChain on Metamask, your balance will be visible.
5. It’s important to note that only non-custodial holders are eligible for the airdrop. Any assets held on exchanges will not be accessible.
6. The value of the replicated ERC20 tokens and NFTs solely relies on the respective projects supporting them on PulseChain.
7. To stay informed about the airdrop, make sure to follow PulseChain’s social channels for the latest updates.
Don’t miss out on new airdrops, be sure to follow us on Twitter!