Swell is an innovative non-custodial liquid staking protocol that aims to provide users with the best liquid staking experience while simplifying access to decentralized finance (DeFi) and securing the future of Ethereum. By participating in Swell, users have the opportunity to earn passive income by staking their ETH, which enables them to receive blockchain rewards. In return, users are provided with a yield-bearing liquid staking token (LST) that can be held or utilized within the wider DeFi ecosystem to earn additional yield.
Swell has successfully secured $3.8 million in funding from notable investors like Framework Ventures and Mark Cuban. As part of their Voyage campaign, Swell is conducting an airdrop, distributing a total of 50,000,000 SWELL tokens to users who stake their ETH.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to participate:
1. Visit the Swell staking page.
2. Connect your wallet to the platform.
3. Stake your ETH through the provided interface. If you don’t have ETH, you can obtain it from Binance or a similar exchange.
4. Upon staking, you will receive Swell’s liquid staking token, known as swETH.
5. As you stake and hold swETH, you will start earning PEARL points, which can be tracked in the Voyage section of the platform.
6. To earn additional PEARL points, you can provide liquidity to the swETH pools on the protocols mentioned in the Voyage section.
7. The total distribution of 50,000,000 SWELL tokens will occur after the Token Generation Event (TGE), and the allocation will be based on the amount of PEARL points you hold.
Don’t miss out on new airdrops, be sure to follow us on Twitter!